Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Story of ma Running


If you want to run 6 KM daily without any effort and tiredness you should have a strong calf, tight belly, fit Thighs and good breathe control..
On that day when I joined the training I thought running is a simple and effortless thing, but on those days I realized it was the worst nightmare. Before telling my story you have to imagine ma physical appearance,
48 inch Belly, stout, lot of fats on ma thighs, cheeks, calf’s and weight is about 95-96 KG, when I entered into ma room all of the trainees were looking at me, some were gasping, some whispering and some were giggling , I know what they were thinking at that time..
At 4AM, A Rainy Day
The whole world is sleeping now, Every one was shivering in that cold morning, hmm we just wear the track suit for running, Suddenly we heard a sound ttttttention, everyone become silent, There was a pinpoint silent,
Trainer: I don’t know anyone’s name now, all of you are here for getting job, if any one don’t like the training section, please meet me personally and give me your resigning letter, Each day of our traing section starts with 6 KM Running, you have to reach the hill top (He pointed his fore finger to a hill, not a hill it was a mountain) in each day, there you will get food, water and a badge and should return the camp immediately, there will be no food for those who reached las in the hill top, and you cant come to the camp without the badge too, gentlemen this is the rule..
After a silence he whistled, suddenly everyone started running , all of them spread in different directions, I just thought it’s simple to me , after .5 KM I just feel some weights on ma legs, after some minutes got a pain on ma bellies, like something is locking on ma muscle, after that ma thighs and calfs got tired and stopped running, whoooooo… I cant breathe, I thought am gonna die here, all the world is spinning around me, I just sit on the road,
After some seconds I thought about the food and water, again I just started the running… I cant … I cant Do it.. I just walked fast, again run…walk…run…. I just combined.. I took 1 Hour to complete the task to reach the top, but none was there when I reach there, no food, water but there was a badge, I just wear it and run back to the camp, It took 1.30 Hrs to return the camp, ma hands are shivering, I cant taste any salt in ma seat.. ma body is dehydrated, when I reached at the camp all of them were taking rest, I just seated on ma box and poured some water to ma mouth, I thought there was a block between ma thoat and stomach.
This was the first day, I was bit confused , can I quit today, I just said myself..no..not this time.. if I quit today I will do the same for every test in ma life, so I have to stick with this..
Days passed, there was no improvement, I don’t know why, all these days I didn’t get proper food in day time, I just depended on water,
Hours changed to days, days changed to months, but I was not changed…
One night
Trainer: Hey Dhanil
Me: Hi Sir, Good Evening sir
Trainer: How was your training, ?
Me: Yah, It’s cool Sir, but am the last one every day, But am not so bad sir,
Trainer: yah I know, You are not bad, Do u know one thing, if your mind is not working, and your brain is not working or you are bit confused or you have some great pain in your heart or if you want to take some hard decisions in youe life, just wear your track suit and boot and run, not from to life but to the lives, definitely you will get the answer.

And you know one more thing, all of them in this company don’t possess what you have in you, can you tell me what that was?
Me: No
Trainer: all of them are running to the hill top is for getting food and water, But you don’t expect anything for what you have done, if they don’t get anything they won’t do anything, this is the curse of our force, But I know there will be some like you, that’s the only reason why our country is still moving in each day, so don’t worry about first and last positions, just do your duty, you are different, you are changed , you will get a delicious food tomorrow, especially for you…

On that day I didn’t sleep, I just thought about the delicious dishes … HmmmmI forgot the taste of salt, pepper, sugar…

Get up Get Up… There was a shouting … Get ready in 3 minutes…It was about 3.00 Am morning

Trainer: Okay, we have a long running today, about 12 KM, we have to reach the other side of hill ,and climb the second hill, on the destination you can see a flag, one of you have to take it and returned to the camp, and there wont be any food or water on the top, okey okey tie your shoes and get read gooooo.. He whistled…
I just start running normally, after 6 KM I found some of ma fellow mates stting on the road, after 8 KM some were talking and walking along the road, after 10 KM, some was lying on the ground, after 11 KM I saw it, none has touched it, the flag is swinging in the wind, I just sprinted to the destination, I thought am loosing ma breathes, but I didn’t stop, run run… and at last I just fall on the ground, and I took the flag in ma hands, then I thought about the delicious food , where is it?

After taking some steps I found a beautiful river, I removed ma shoes and kneel on the water, and poured some in ma mouth wowww… it’s so sweet, after sometimes I looked at ma face in the water, oh my god… there was no fatty cheeks, eyes were rolled in, and then I looked at ma thighs, calf’s, and bellies …woow they were strong..

I just placed the flag on ma back and ran back t the camp immediately, on that day I ddnt feel anything, I was not tired, I got good breath control, and I ddint feel any locks in ma muscles, when I reached there every one was waiting for me, this time the didn’t giggled, whispered, but they just clapped ,

May be these word were coming from ma heart or may be it was from the alcohol in ma belly, and am so sorry for every grammatical mistakes happened in this story, Thanks for reading ma story and this is Mr.Dhanil Das, Sigining Off 




1 comment: